Request Further Information and Quotation
Membrane Inlet Mass Spectrometry (MIMS) is a powerful tool for ultra trace detection. Designed for incorporation with MAX300-AIR, MAX300-LG, and VareSpec systems, Extrel's membrane inlet provides the ultimate sensitivity for low-level detection.
- Ultra trace VOC detection
- Industrial safety and compliance
- Ambient air analysis
- Gas purity analysis
- Controlled environment monitoring
- Semiconductor manufacturing
The membrane inlet uses a silicone material to concentrate VOCs relative to the air in the sample. A MAX300 with the membrane inlet has the sensitivity to measure low ppt contamination.
- The standard LDL for Benzene and Pyrrole improves from 10 ppb to 10 ppt
- The standard LDL for VCM improves from 20 ppb to 2 ppb