Extrel has long been known as the premier supplier of quadrupole-based mass spectrometry systems and components. From the exceptional stability of our mass spectrometer control electronics and RF power supplies, to the quality of our ion optics, quadrupole filters and ion guides, Extrels reputation speaks for itself.
The same powerful technology is available for integration into the systems of our OEM customers. Extrel will work with you to develop a product set to meet your specific needs. Extrel manufactures a complete line of individual MS and MS/MS Components, which include: Electron Ionization (EI), Chemical Ionization (CI) and Atmospheric Pressure Ionization (API) ion sources, ion optics (including ion deflectors), ion guides and collision cells, (including hexapole, octupole and quadrupole devices), quadrupole mass filters and RF/DC power supplies, control software and hardware, as well as pressure reduction systems. Extrel also provides custom mass spectrometer systems and components to fit your needs.
The following are some of the applications where our equipment is used:
- Biomolecule, Clusters and Nano-Particle Deposition
- Gas Analysis
- Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (GC-MS) and Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LC-MS)
- Fourier Transform Ion Cyclotron Resonance (FT-ICR) and Quadrupole Time-of-Flight (Q-TOF)
- Inductively Coupled Plasma Mass Spectrometry (ICP-MS)
- Ion Mobility
- Molecular Beam Scattering
- Plasma Monitoring, Chemical Vapor Deposition (CVD) Monitoring and Lithography/ Vacuum Ultra Violet (VUV) Processes
- Proton Transfer Reaction Mass Spectrometry (PTR-MS)
- Secondary Ion Mass Spectrometry/Temperature Programmed Desorption (SIMS/TPD)
- Thermogravimetric Analysis Mass Spectrometry (TGA-MS)